Forum Register TCG Mobile Casino Live Posting Feed Garage Arcade Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   The Chicago Garage > Community > Meets & Events > Events Archive

User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2011, 07:54 PM   #1
I haz dat teddy bear smile.
 
10sec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 23,023
Casino cash: $89223925
5.74 per day
Default Friday night TCG'ers, whatcha doooooiin?

Anything fun going on tonight? Anything besides strats, I fucking hate that place. Kinda want to meet somewhere and cruise to 4 corners like we did a couple weeks ago. Anyone DTF? I've got a couple people so far, need more people/cars for epic highway racing.
__________________
2005 S2000
10sec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:06 PM   #2
Who's The Masta!?!
 
Slolane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posts: 7,487
Casino cash: $10368908
1.99 per day
Default

Strats be there or be a lawn gnome
__________________


OutRun
Racing

The ShoGun of Chicago

R.I.P. RAMON
Slolane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:12 PM   #3
I haz dat teddy bear smile.
 
10sec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 23,023
Casino cash: $89223925
5.74 per day
Default

I REALLY dislike strats. The last time we did the little cruise to 4 corners we had only 8-9 people/cars and it was a blast. Hopefully people will start posting up soon, i don't want to resort to strats
10sec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:14 PM   #4
 
ThirdgenTa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Aurora
Posts: 5,119
Casino cash: $19568000
1.24 per day
Default

Going to Bartlett
__________________
ThirdgenTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:17 PM   #5
I haz dat teddy bear smile.
 
10sec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 23,023
Casino cash: $89223925
5.74 per day
Default

More info jerkface
10sec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:35 PM   #6
Public Enemy #1
 
Sprayin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posts: 16,990
Casino cash: $67926538
4.31 per day
Default

U just plan on cruising, then parking lot pimping after?
__________________
Semi-Retired
Sprayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:38 PM   #7
I haz dat teddy bear smile.
 
10sec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 23,023
Casino cash: $89223925
5.74 per day
Default

Essentially
10sec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:39 PM   #8
Public Enemy #1
 
Sprayin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posts: 16,990
Casino cash: $67926538
4.31 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsecsomeday View Post
Essentially
Have a good lot up this way where.there will already be cars at. Its like a toned down version of strats. If u guys wanna head north u could go there.
Sprayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:45 PM   #9
I haz dat teddy bear smile.
 
10sec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 23,023
Casino cash: $89223925
5.74 per day
Default

Shoot me an address. We'll be leaving around 9:30 so if shit is still hoppin later in the evening, we'll be DTF.
10sec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:49 PM   #10
Public Enemy #1
 
Sprayin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posts: 16,990
Casino cash: $67926538
4.31 per day
Default

3961 Fountain Square Pl
Waukegan, IL 60085-6705

Thats the address for the Buffalo Wild Wings. Its a decent sized lot, we are in the same lot. You'll see the cars there. Most of the time people hang out pretty late, so I see us being there fairly late.
Sprayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:52 PM   #11
 
Carls2001ws6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Wood Dale, IL
Posts: 911
Casino cash: $4999521
0.25 per day
Default

I just got a new transmission for my car today after work. I will be working all weekend getting it installed
__________________
Carls2001ws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 06:38 AM   #12
 
Devildog1833's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 339
Casino cash: $5004020
0.12 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carls2001ws6 View Post
I just got a new transmission for my car today after work. I will be working all weekend getting it installed
what did you get?
__________________
Just another LT1 Camaro!

Devildog1833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 09:36 AM   #13
 
GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Libertyville/Dekalb
Posts: 588
Casino cash: $10200400
0.17 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprayin Orange Hatch View Post
3961 Fountain Square Pl
Waukegan, IL 60085-6705

Thats the address for the Buffalo Wild Wings. Its a decent sized lot, we are in the same lot. You'll see the cars there. Most of the time people hang out pretty late, so I see us being there fairly late.
u gotta be kidding me bww sucks so bad, full of sketchy people, ricers, and dick swingin 20yr olds.
GOON is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:12 AM   #14
 
PANDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: FRG
Posts: 34,090
Casino cash: $60186500
7.67 per day
Default

I was at the Downers Grove carshow with a few buddys. I was hungry and they never been to Stats so we stopped on the way back. LOL'z were had. But its still the same old shit.
__________________
PANDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 12:56 PM   #15
Slowest 3v in the Chi!
 
Teege24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cary
Posts: 2,622
Casino cash: $11629300
0.90 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOON View Post
u gotta be kidding me bww sucks so bad, full of sketchy people, ricers, and dick swingin 20yr olds.
if there was a like button id like this post haha
__________________
Retired
Teege24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 01:11 PM   #16
Public Enemy #1
 
Sprayin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posts: 16,990
Casino cash: $67926538
4.31 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOON View Post
u gotta be kidding me bww sucks so bad, full of sketchy people, ricers, and dick swingin 20yr olds.
And how is Strats ANY different?.Strats is 100 times worse.
Sprayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 04:18 PM   #17
TCGs Far Right Leader
 
Chester Copperpot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Shithole, IL
Posts: 29,098
Casino cash: $6882400
8.65 per day
Default

Waukegan is the north's southside. That's the difference.
Chester Copperpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:19 PM   #18
Public Enemy #1
 
Sprayin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posts: 16,990
Casino cash: $67926538
4.31 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOFACE View Post
Waukegan is the north's southside. That's the difference.
I never have any issues there. they dont need security walking around like they do at Strats.
Sprayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:53 PM   #19
TCGs Far Right Leader
 
Chester Copperpot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Shithole, IL
Posts: 29,098
Casino cash: $6882400
8.65 per day
Default

Meh. I lived there for a couple months before I found a better apartment and I couldn't stand leaving my car out every day with the type of people up there.

Yes "you people" kind of people.
Chester Copperpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 11:11 PM   #20
Public Enemy #1
 
Sprayin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posts: 16,990
Casino cash: $67926538
4.31 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOFACE View Post
Meh. I lived there for a couple months before I found a better apartment and I couldn't stand leaving my car out every day with the type of people up there.

Yes "you people" kind of people.
Oh I completely agree. Generally speaking Waukegan is a SHITHOLE.
Sprayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:29 AM   #21
 
GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Libertyville/Dekalb
Posts: 588
Casino cash: $10200400
0.17 per day
Default

Im gonna say the area is probably the nicest in waukegan/north chicago, I have been there a few times as i live in green oaks and it is a 5 min drive. There are some decent car's every now and then. One time i went some kid was tryn to get a race going and he wanted some lengths and was arguing while sipping on some vodka. Another time i meet this new guy to this forum that has a cobalt ss there that didnt know anyone/ or much about cars for that matter and he asked this other guy with a cobalt ss what he had done and the guy starts acting like mr. big dig thinking this guy wanted to race him. Another time i decided to go to chipolte over there since it is closer to my house i decide to drive through to see if anything good is there, nothing special just ricers, evo, lifted trucks, and a bike with a retarded big stretch. As i am doing so some kid thinks he's being cool blocking me from driving down the aisle, if i wasnt in my dad's new truck i would have ran his ass over. Not saying strats is anything special but by no means is bww a step up.
GOON is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 01:39 PM   #22
Public Enemy #1
 
Sprayin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posts: 16,990
Casino cash: $67926538
4.31 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOON View Post
Im gonna say the area is probably the nicest in waukegan/north chicago, I have been there a few times as i live in green oaks and it is a 5 min drive. There are some decent car's every now and then. One time i went some kid was tryn to get a race going and he wanted some lengths and was arguing while sipping on some vodka. Another time i meet this new guy to this forum that has a cobalt ss there that didnt know anyone/ or much about cars for that matter and he asked this other guy with a cobalt ss what he had done and the guy starts acting like mr. big dig thinking this guy wanted to race him. Another time i decided to go to chipolte over there since it is closer to my house i decide to drive through to see if anything good is there, nothing special just ricers, evo, lifted trucks, and a bike with a retarded big stretch. As i am doing so some kid thinks he's being cool blocking me from driving down the aisle, if i wasnt in my dad's new truck i would have ran his ass over. Not saying strats is anything special but by no means is bww a step up.
Its gotten better this year than it has been. The drunk idiots are a problem though. There have been more cars willing to race lately than ever have before there. And the rice has been less and less frequent. Ill take it over Strats any day.
Sprayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:21 AM   #23
Slowest 3v in the Chi!
 
Teege24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cary
Posts: 2,622
Casino cash: $11629300
0.90 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprayin Orange Hatch View Post
Its gotten better this year than it has been. The drunk idiots are a problem though. There have been more cars willing to race lately than ever have before there. And the rice has been less and less frequent. Ill take it over Strats any day.
bww is washed up garbage
Teege24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:30 AM   #24
Who's The Masta!?!
 
Slolane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posts: 7,487
Casino cash: $10368908
1.99 per day
Default

Slolane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:38 AM   #25
Public Enemy #1
 
Sprayin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posts: 16,990
Casino cash: $67926538
4.31 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teege24 View Post
bww is washed up garbage
Lol come on man you havent been there in a while.
Sprayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
no new posts