đź”– Deals Top Swap Parts

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
http://www.naioa.com/v2/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=43293

$400. Supercharger,fuel rail, injectors, Throttle body, IAC, TPS, Snout and pulley, Lower intake. Heads assembled, Valve covers, Harmonic balancer, 04 impala SS PCM. im in Cleveland Ohio.

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

miles on the top swap. 80k on supercharger. heads not sure and harmonic balancer not sure. supercharger spins very smooth. idk if it matters but i can make it whistle.

i have been storing the heads standing up like you should for about 8 months or so.

idk if it will work on a 2000. because the transmission electronics will not play nice with the pcm. i researched and asked a lot about top swapping. make friends with an experienced top swapper. kinda sucks im not going through with this project. but the car is un reliable. and the fuse box is expensive to replace with the contacts all having a bit of gold on them.

i might try my luck at a junkyard. but how lucky will i have to be to get a good fuse box. a lot of luck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• 99PONTIACGP
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list