đź”– Deals U.S. Cellular All Phones Free + $100 Service Credit

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
We are having our all phones free sale starting today and going through the 24th. Every phone in the store is free.

Also if you open a new line with a smartphone we are giving you a $100 service credit for every line you open.

If you guys have any more questions on this let me know.

uscpromo.jpg

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
What's the best android phone they have? HTC Desire or the Samsung Mesmerize?

Yes. Those are the two top end android phones we offer. Only real difference is the Mesmerize has a larger screen, larger memory card, and the ability to use it as a hotspot. The Desire will have the hotspot once 2.2 get released for us in January.

KaMaSuTrA

Resident Sexi Man
Aug 22, 2008
Chicago IL
Yes. Those are the two top end android phones we offer. Only real difference is the Mesmerize has a larger screen, larger memory card, and the ability to use it as a hotspot. The Desire will have the hotspot once 2.2 get released for us in January.

Can a user upgrade to android 2.2 or do they have to wait for the upgrade to go through the CMDA network?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
well i opened my mouth and now my dad is on board w/ getting a new phone :rofl:

tony, can i pm you his account number and have you look up all his shit and u can tell me what he would need to move to in order to a) save some money and b) get a data plan?

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
just one phone with one line

Unlimited Min/Msg/Data: 109.99
1200 Min/Unlimited Msg/Data: 89.99
450 Min/Unlimited Msg/Data: 69.99

Our limited Minute plans also include free incoming calls from anyone, Unlimited Mobile 2 Mobile, and Unlimited Nights and Weekends at 7pm.

Our Fully Unlimited plan also includes Phone Replacement. Break your phone in anyway possible and we replace it for free.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info