đź”– Deals Sound Performance is taking Race Gas orders now!!!

Reid@SP

www.spracingonline.com
Apr 12, 2009
Dekalb, IL
Copied from supraforums:

Sound Performance Race Gas ordering

It's that time of year again! I will be placing 3 orders throughout the season for race gas from VP Racing Fuels, this will be the first!

I am placing orders this way so it is cheapest for you and us. VP Fuels ships monthly and I need to have a big order for all of us to get some good prices. Shipping costs will be allocated into the price you pay for your fuel, which we have price matched with local dealers!!

You will need to prepay for your gas so we can get this order placed. Credit card will be the easiest but we will do paypal as well (price + 3% paypal fees). I will also have a limited supply in house for thos who are walk ins and need gas, however, I recommend pre-ordering to be sure you get what you need!! Remember shipping has already been included so you will only pay tax over this price!

Prices are as follows:

5gal C16 leaded race gas Retail $80.70 Our Price $73
5gal Q16 leaded/oxygenated race gas Retail $80.70 Our Price $73
5gal VP 110 leaded race gas Retail $64.20 Our Price $58
5gal VP Import leaded race gas Retail $136.95 Our Price $124
5gal Motorsports 100 unleaded race gas Retail $65.15 Our Price $59
5gal Motorsports 109 unleaded race gas Retail $67.15 Our Price $61

If there is a different fuel that VP offers and I haven't listed here, just ask and I'll get you a price!

As I said, the orders need to be prepaid and I will place the order. I expect the shipping date to be the third week in April between Monday and Friday. Then it's up to you guys to come pay me a visit and pick it up!!

Please follow this format, copy and repost with the updated list:

1. Reid --- 5gal C16 (x2)
2. Elliot --- 5gal C16 (x2)

Reid@SP

www.spracingonline.com
Apr 12, 2009
Dekalb, IL
Subscribing :D

I need to check to see if my fuel system is ok with C16 or if that's going to cause me problems. I know I can get 100 for less at the pump locally, is the 100/109 you have listed something different than what is available from the pump?

It is VP 100/109 instead of Sunoco or whatever else they use at the pump. VP gas has a long shelf life (unlike Sunoco) and is incredibly consistent from batch to batch.

5gal 100 E85 gas Retail $11.45 Our Price $11.45

:io:

E85 is excellent but unless your fuel system is built around it, it's completely useless. You need to have every fitting anodized or coated, a fuel filter that is stainless, fuel lines designed for alcohol use, an anodized fuel rail. Not to mention you need to run ~30% more fuel. So if you normally needed 700cc injectors for 700whp, now you need 1000cc injectors. With everything you gain you lose something!

Reid

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
caution_this_is_sparta.jpg

G

Grabber

Not to come off as a dick or anything like that, just curious to know something.

I recently checked prices at a gas station that carries 100 octane unleaded, and it's under 5.00 a gallon. Why are the prices so different, is it due to the barrel included, or what?

Just trying to understand, not crap on your thread. Your prices on C16 are very good.

-Chris

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info