đź”– Deals Tintz Plus!

1FastWS6

Slow and only getting Slower...
Jun 20, 2007
Well I have had a few people ask me about the guy who does my tints so I thought I would help a family friend out a little bit and help out the TCG members some as well.

His name is Jim
Company is Tintz Plus
Located in Downers Grove.
Number is 630-542-TINT(8468)

At Tintz Plus, We tint homes, vehicles, and commercial buildings. Through our extensive work experience, we have developed a good reputation with our distributors. What this means for you, is that we can provide the best materials in the tinting industry at a reasonable price. Since each job is owner operated, we will make sure each job is done right before we leave.

So for those interested give him a call and mention Shaun from The Chicago Garage and he will help you out.

As of January 1st 2010 the legal limit for tint is 35% He can do any % you want but he wants to make it known that its at your own risk. (everyone knows that but i'm just making sure I post that on here for liability reasons)

Here are some pics of his work on my car, normal shops have some sort of gap at the top of the windows when you roll them down, his work looks as if it came tinted from the factory with NO gap at all. I will get some close up pics once I get my Trans Am redone in a month. Hopefully a few other members on here can toss up the great work he has done!

If you have any questions feel free to ask. :bigthumb:

DSCN1239.jpg

DSCN1238.jpg

DSCN1235.jpg

shaun2.jpg

Last edited:

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
i believe it is too, and i will say this about my friend jimmy, hes not only a friend of mine but hes also one of the best window tinit guys around, and has been tinting the windows on my cars since 1985
i wont say the prices he does my cars for but i will say his prices cant be beat, and if you think he has high prices think again, he has been around since the early 80`s tinting windows, his quality of work is barnone the best around

he gives lifetime warranty with his work and the film he uses, hes a great guy, the best tint guy around anyone calls him you tell him chris from the chicago garage sent sent ya

G

Grabber

I can attest to the work, service and price of Jimmy. Great guy! We even BS'ed on the phone several times, in person, etc.

Here are some pics of the tints. Not the greatest, but, I fail @ taking pics, so for now, I hope it does the job, lol.

Driverssideshot1.jpg

Passengersideshot.jpg

Tintshot.jpg

tint.jpg

I suggest ANYONE looking for tints, go to Jimmy. I've already passed out about 10 business cards for him.

1FastWS6

Slow and only getting Slower...
Jun 20, 2007
Thanks for posting the pics chris! sad to see the car being sold after this. :(

Its like i stated normally there is a "gap" at the top of the window when it rolls down when a company does tint, jims work is so perfect you will not see that as shown in Chris's pic.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info