TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
hey panda

how bout i buy your car for 45 dollars.

then you buy it back from me for 6000 dollars

sounds like a great business opportunity for the both of us.

what do you say

If I really needed to sell it I would sell it for what someone wanted to pay, but I do not. $45 is just unreasonable when even a junk-yard or a scrap metal guy would give more.

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
Its not a must buy kinda price, or a buy and flip price. But a decent L67 for under $1800 for a isnt bad, not to mention its OBO. Id say if anyone is interested goto the guys house and wave some cash in his face, im sure he will sell for less.

These Regals are online with A LOT more mileage and worse condition and theyre selling for double the price, it could be a possible buy and flip

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
These Regals are online with A LOT more mileage and worse condition and theyre selling for double the price, it could be a possible buy and flip

Asking and selling prices are different. You can ask 10K for a 98 Regal but it does not mean you are going to get it. You could try to flip the car, but you are probably going to be sitting on it for a bit until the right buyer comes along. This car is priced to sell, but not priced to get people running to buy it. What could you possibly flip it for at a time like this? A few hundred more? Is it worth it?

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
Asking and selling prices are different. You can ask 10K for a 98 Regal but it does not mean you are going to get it. You could try to flip the car, but you are probably going to be sitting on it for a bit until the right buyer comes along. This car is priced to sell, but not priced to get people running to buy it. What could you possibly flip it for at a time like this? A few hundred more? Is it worth it?
I think it can be done :bigok:

Beat to hell cuz he put 20s on it and did 100mph and burnouts? I'm pretty sure I've done all that in my GTP in a matter of weeks, less the 20s part... :rofl:

I assume a car with 1xx,xxx miles has been beat on some. But for $1700, it's worth the risk.
:werd: done it all

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info