đź”– Deals Windows 7 Home Upgrade for college students $30

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Why Ultimate? You need extra language support? Doesn't seem to be too much of a difference between pro and ultimate...

And Radioshack in Decatur has them for sale right now...as they did a week ago :nono: She rang the pro up to see how much it was for me too...only $90 :s00ls:

no ones supposed to be selling any till the 22nd....:ugh:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Oh god, you have VISTA? Yes upgrade. As for HP Tuners if it works with VISTA it should work with 7. But I would double check. Otherwise only good things will come from this upgrade!

lol i havent had any problems with vista... everything happens cute and fast enough for me... I cant find if hptuners will work or not with it- worst case scenario- i just go back to vista right?

im not gonna lose any of my files or anything like that when i do this right?

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Windows 7 is more or less Vista optimized, or how Vista should have been when it came out so you shouldn't have any issues with HP Tuners or anything else. Should just be better all around. I went from XP to 7 so I had to do a complete reinstall, but you should be able to do an upgrade which will make it much easier.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
nvm. im retarded.

No. If you are currently running a 32-bit version of Windows, you can only perform an upgrade to another 32-bit version of Windows. Similarly, if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows Vista, you can only perform an upgrade to another 64-bit version of Windows Vista.
If you want to move from a 32-bit version of Windows to a 64-bit version of Windows Vista, you'll need to back up your files and then perform a custom installation of the 64-bit version of Windows Vista. For more information, see Installing and reinstalling Windows.
For detailed information about installing and upgrading 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows, go to Installation choices for Windows Vista (32-bit) or Installation choices for Windows Vista (64-bit) online.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info