đź”– Deals Four Go-Kart Rides for $25 at Melrose Park Indoor Grand Prix

POS Neon

Wang So Hard You Get Heart Mumer
May 10, 2009
NorthLake
i also want to go...apparently its very slippery, it hurts like hell when you get hit or hit something and propane smells bad. all confirmed by Elliot.

Its slippery so the noobs can drift and be cool. Hitting walls and other people does hurt a bit seeing how your doing 40+ mph in a small vehicle. It smells like propane cause it is an indoor track. Name an indoor track that won't smell what it is burning?

I like it, its has a bar and arcade room. Only downfall really is that its expensive.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Its slippery so the noobs can drift and be cool. Hitting walls and other people does hurt a bit seeing how your doing 40+ mph in a small vehicle. It smells like propane cause it is an indoor track. Name an indoor track that won't smell what it is burning?

I like it, its has a bar and arcade room. Only downfall really is that its expensive.

the point i was trying to make sir is that it is a poor facility. the only reason they are running propane is because they couldnt afford proper ventilation. :rofl: slippery so noobs can drift? i think its a combination of the shitty kart design and poor track surface prep.

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
They say the karts are 9hp, and they take a jab at CIR for only being 6.5. But their karts are a lot heavier. Drifting is all fine and dandy, but you can get good slip angles at CIR, like proper racing slip angles. MPGP has a smooth concrete surface from the prior tenant and it just looks slippery.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info