đź”– Deals Kentucky Grilled Chicken Two-Piece Meal Coupon - Limited Time Offer

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090430-tows-kfc-coupon-download

Get two pieces of grilled chicken, two individual sides and a biscuit!

Limited Time Download
Coupon download available from 9 a.m. CDT on May 5, 2009, to 9:59 p.m. CDT on May 6, 2009. Coupon is redeemable at participating KFC© locations in the United States from May 5, 2009 to May 19, 2009—excluding Mother's Day, May 10, 2009.

Go to UnthinKFC.com and download your coupon!

Due to heavy demand, you may experience some slowness navigating to the website. Please be patient and try again later.

* Terms: Free offer good for two pieces of Kentucky Grilled Chicken™ (manager's choice) and two individual sides and a biscuit at participating KFC restaurants located in the Unites States, while supplies last. Limit one offer per coupon, one coupon per person during offer period. Must be redeemed in person. Not good with any other offers. No photocopied, mechanically reproduced or altered coupon accepted. Coupon cannot be sold or traded. Valid only if downloaded from UnthinKFC.com. Applicable tax extra. Void where prohibited. By downloading coupon, you agree that KFC is not responsible for any technical problems or malfunctions of computer systems, servers or printers or lost or unavailable network connections. You are limited to 4 downloads of coupon. Coupon fraud is punishable by law.

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
what a piece of fucking shit...

first of all having to download a program to print the coupon...

then having it bitch at me because I have the printer on the network set to keep printed documents, WTF?

KFC, their coupon handler, their advertising company, and Oprah can all suck my huge cock.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
OhNoTheyfoundIt.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info