đź”– Deals GoPro Hero 7 - $299 after $100 Trade In Credit

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
If you are in the market for a new GoPro, this is a pretty good deal.

It’s available direct from GoPro.com

Cool part is the camera you trade in can be a broke ass piece of fuck. They don’t care other than it has to originally retailed for $100 or more.

They cover shipping of your POS trade in. They also cover 2-day shipping of your new Hero 7 once they receive the trade in.

I have always been wanting to get one of these and from the reviews this seems like quite the little camera.

I ordered on 2/21. Sending in my trade today. My trade is a 14yr old Canon Mini DV broken POS camcorder. Looking forward to becoming a GoPro user. :smile:

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
If the camera I had wasn’t broke I would have prob kept it. If I kept it I was going to go to a Goodwill or similiar place and buy a POS digital camera for like $5-$10. Also the app “OFFERUP” has a lot of people selling once $100 or more cameras for like $7. Best part is it doesn’t have to work.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
That's a good deal. I can get gopros for a pretty solid discount through a friend, otherwise i'd send in my busted up session for a discounted 7 black. The session has been kind of an inconsistent PITA since I got it, so I wasn't very upset when i came down from a wheelie, cracked the mount, and sent the camera tumbling across pavement at 70 mph lol.

Gotta give them credit though...thelittle thing still works after all that

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I have a her 5 black.... i dont think it's worth the 300 bucks to upgrade.....
although the batteries and all cases etc are compatible.

you have send them your camera first.... which sucks because if it disappears then you're fucked

i have samples of video in my for sale thread from the 3 and 4 i have for sale. to be real, those are really quite fantastic.

the biggest upgrade with the 7 is the hypersmooth. data is nice but was available earlire (5?) and 4k 30 or 4k 60 is a real beast to edit and work with, to the point where i doubt few people actually do it. plus probably few people watch yt vids with it on either.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
i watched 1 video / read one site that shows the different between the 5 and 7. obviously 2-3 years provides better color / picture in the video on the 7 and the default sound quality is a touch better.

eh, i will keep using the 5 for now... i have other things to burn 300 on :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info