Real Name
Jeff
Cr3ey

damnit!

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
This is a solid deal. I paid a little less than this two years ago for a non-bluetooth version.

These are great smokers for the price. Do yourself a favor and get a pellet smoker if you get one of these. You start smoking the pellets, and can leave it smoking over night with no maintaining required.

A-MAZE-N Products, LLC

i use the amazen pelets in a little smoker tube on my gas grill. i really liked the garlic spice.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Just saw this. I have a similar 30" Masterbuilt Bluetooth smoker. I believe it's a slightly older model that had all metal legs with 2 wheels on the back. Everything else is the same. Only downfall is that the app doesn't seem to get updated to regularly. On my note 4, it would cut out when I got too far away and sometimes had difficulty reconnecting when I was in range. With my Note 8, I can check the temp and it reconnects no problem, but I can't check the meat probe nor add any notifications/alarms.

I use this quite often and it works damn well. I just smoked a pork shoulder and spare ribs last week. Thinking about some more ribs when it hits around 48* coming up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info