đź”– Deals Remote start guy.

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
This guy just came to my house to install my remote start.

https://m.facebook.com/BrockBrock-A...829/?tsid=0.2521275212720462&source=typeahead

Very nice guy. No complaints. He is coming back to swap fobs on my wife's remote start soon because the last guy gave me some crap one.

Prices start at 160 and go up. My car is simple with no chip, no power trunk etc.
I vacuumed my car and turned the heat up in the garage. He was in and out in less than 2 hours and that's with us shooting the shit for awhile.

He used 3m t taps for wiring. Being I used to do a lot of this years ago these are the only taps I have used that I like. So no complaints from my end.

Give him a call or message for a quote and just tell him that Paul from Gamble Garage referred you.

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
PLEASE do not allow people to use t taps on your car. Especially your ignition wires or can bus/data wires. I have seen too many problems and multiple cars left immobile due to breaking wires.

There are some I don't approved of based on experience but these were solid and I have used them in the past with really good results. Plus it was a $1200 car. If it was worth a shit I would have him solder them all

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info