đź”– Deals OTA Tivo 500GB Roamio for $199 with LIFETIME service

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:eek3: this is a crazy deal.

https://slickdeals.net/f/9399047-ti...827830&utm_campaign=tu4&src=da_si_v2_19628307

TiVo Roamio Refurbished Over-The-Air 500GB DVR and Streaming Media Player - With All In Service Plan $199
TiVo Roamio Refurbished Over-The-Air 500GB with lifetime service only $199 with free shipping. https://www.tivo.com

Features
Designed for users who watch TV with an HD antenna instead of subscribing to cable. Enjoy network shows from ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, PBS, Univision and more
Includes Product Lifetime Service. HD antenna sold separately. Record four shows at once and up to 75 HD hours of programming with its 500GB drive
Access TV and streaming content from Netflix, Hulu Plus, VUDU and more without switching inputs
See 14-day program guide and schedule recordings ahead of time. Customize your recording experience with One Pass
"OTA"-users gets TV signal "Over the Air" rather than subscription to digital cable.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Seriously, this makes me hmmmmm.... DVR is one of the big things for not cutting the cord with Sat TV... And I don't want to run the computer DVR.

I wonder if they will come through with the 1TB version later on in the shopping season.

im unsure, but maybe the roamioo is expandable?

seriously though the tivo interface is extremely impressive.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Seriously, this makes me hmmmmm.... DVR is one of the big things for not cutting the cord with Sat TV... And I don't want to run the computer DVR.

I wonder if they will come through with the 1TB version later on in the shopping season.

Pretty sure the Romio is expandable. I remember reading it could go up to 3TB a couple years ago when I was torn between the Romio or PC.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Cord Cutters Rejoice: This Discounted TiVo Roamio OTA Includes Lifetime Service

Cord Cutters Rejoice: This Discounted TiVo Roamio OTA Includes Lifetime Service

The TiVo for cord cutters comes with lifetime service and a 1TB hard drive, and Amazon’s offering the first deal we’ve ever seen on it today.

The original Roamio OTA sold for $50 with a 500GB hard drive, but you had to pay $15 per month for the TiVo service. The new model though comes with 1TB of space, and usually retails for $350-$400 upfront, with lifetime service. Assuming you’ll use it for more than a couple years, that’s a good deal on its face, but Amazon’s knocking it down to just $315 right now, while supplies last.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
not as good as OP deal but still really good deal.

https://slickdeals.net/f/10022316-5...vr-renewed-w-all-in-service-plan-250-free-s-h

Tivo.com is offering their 500GB TiVo Roamio OTA DVR (Renewed) w/ All-in Service Plan on sale for $249.99. Shipping is free. Thanks Tweak42

Note, includes a limited warranty w/ purchase. For more information on the All-In Service Plan, click here.

Includes
500GB TiVo Roamio OTA DVR (Renewed)
HDMI Cable
Power Adapter
2x AA Batteries

Deal Editor's Notes & Price Research: Offer valid through April 7, 2017 or while supplies last. Pay no services fees ever and make the most of your over-the-air TV with 150 hours of recording, access to popular streaming apps, and more. TiVo service subscription and broadband connection required - Discombobulated

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Yaj Yak
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list