Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Gears 4, I feel the campaign kind of sucks (of course Turk will find a way to call me an idiot) but its boring. Online was fun but completely forgettable once BF1 came out.

Probably gonna hold off on COD until some others say how online is.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So.......I sort of went ham on this sale today. But with good reason!!!!

See, at work any time we get an award or get recognized for something we get a target gift card. And being I am of course a model employee I receive quite a few of these. But the problem is I don't shop at target, so I usually just throw them in my drawer at work and forget about them. Well I decided to pull them out today and tally them up, and found I had $95 worth of gift cards in there :rofl:

Sooooo I proceeded to go online, and ordered up mafia 3, BF1, and eve valkyrie for PSVR, cuz thats a $60 game and theres no way I would ever pay even half price for that. But if it's free, then I figured Id grab it. Now you can only load up 4 gift cards per purchase, but I managed to get $75 of cards in there, so between that and the free game, I only ended up paying $52 for all 3!

I still had $20 left in gift cards to spend, so I went back in and I figured Id pick up driveclub vr, batman vr, and until dawn rush of blood, which are $40, and $20 and $20 respectively. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, you cant friggin order batman online. It has to be purchased in store only :dunno: So today after work I ran over to my local target, which I probably have not set foot in for like 8 years, and thankfully they did have all 3 in stock, so I picked those up and after the free game and my gift cards only paid $45 for all 3.

So I pretty much got $260 worth of games for $97 today, which averages out to like $16/game. :rofl: Or you could look at it that i basically got a buy one get TWO free deal.

I think im set on games for awhile now. Just need to take the next 3 months off work.........

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
So.......I sort of went ham on this sale today. But with good reason!!!!

See, at work any time we get an award or get recognized for something we get a target gift card. And being I am of course a model employee I receive quite a few of these. But the problem is I don't shop at target, so I usually just throw them in my drawer at work and forget about them. Well I decided to pull them out today and tally them up, and found I had $95 worth of gift cards in there :rofl:

Sooooo I proceeded to go online, and ordered up mafia 3, BF1, and eve valkyrie for PSVR, cuz thats a $60 game and theres no way I would ever pay even half price for that. But if it's free, then I figured Id grab it. Now you can only load up 4 gift cards per purchase, but I managed to get $75 of cards in there, so between that and the free game, I only ended up paying $52 for all 3!

I still had $20 left in gift cards to spend, so I went back in and I figured Id pick up driveclub vr, batman vr, and until dawn rush of blood, which are $40, and $20 and $20 respectively. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, you cant friggin order batman online. It has to be purchased in store only :dunno: So today after work I ran over to my local target, which I probably have not set foot in for like 8 years, and thankfully they did have all 3 in stock, so I picked those up and after the free game and my gift cards only paid $45 for all 3.

So I pretty much got $260 worth of games for $97 today, which averages out to like $16/game. :rofl: Or you could look at it that i basically got a buy one get TWO free deal.

I think im set on games for awhile now. Just need to take the next 3 months off work.........

You've taken the advice of [MENTION=341]sickmint79[/MENTION] on points to a whole new level.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info