đź”– Deals Tire deal?

transmaxed

TCG Elite Member
Jun 23, 2008
Palatine
Real Name
Matt
2014MarchPromoBanner.jpg

Current Promotions and Forms items in Discount Tire Direct store on eBay!

Just got this in an email. I am fairly sure this applies to any tire they sell on ebay? Idk to me this sounded like an amazing deal, instant $100 off no mail in BS and can stack with manufacturer rebates. I was going to order 2 Nitto DR's for my TA, but they r under $400 so now me and my buddy are going in together and ordering 4 DR's to get the $100 off. Getting 315 Nitto 555R's for under $150 a tire! Thought to share.

Reactions: MikeyLikesIt

transmaxed

TCG Elite Member
Jun 23, 2008
Palatine
Real Name
Matt
Id like to get some nittos for the 2 rear rims on my car, starting to get low on tread after just 6000 miles. Tire sizes can be different on the order?

I think most of their ebay listings are in pairs of 2. I think if you just click add to cart before you check out then you can add whatever tires on there that you want.

The biggest deal I am noticing is that the 315/35/17 nitto 555R DR's are $348 for 2, which is $50 less than anywhere else I have seen. Combine that with the $100 off and you got an amazing deal for those tires. Problem is you gotte buy 4 since they are under $400.

Also I am fairly sure you can get $100 off for every $400. If you are looking to buy 4 tires that run over $400 for 2, I think you can make 2 seperate purchases and apply $100 off for the first 2 tires and then gain for the 2nd 2 tire, to get a total $200 off. The picture in my original post says coupon is good for three uses per user ID.

transmaxed

TCG Elite Member
Jun 23, 2008
Palatine
Real Name
Matt
TireRack is $4 cheaper after the Discount Tire Coupon. Not worth the hassle. :rofl:

hmm

Tirerack might be cheaper for the tires themselves, but dont forget tax/shipping on tirerack on top of that. So this deal would still be the cheaper route.

Anyway the real best route to go (idk how much you care about which brand tire you run) but you gotte stack the $100 off with a manufacturer coupon. They just added Continental on there too for a mfg coupon (check the link in my first post).

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Tirerack might be cheaper for the tires themselves, but dont forget tax/shipping on tirerack on top of that. So this deal would still be the cheaper route.

Anyway the real best route to go (idk how much you care about which brand tire you run) but you gotte stack the $100 off with a manufacturer coupon. They just added Continental on there too for a mfg coupon (check the link in my first post).

I don't think we get hit on tax because the tires come from indiana

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

Discount Tire Direct /eBay is -$100 over TireRack with the coupon. (TireRack wants $100 for shipping)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info