đź”– Deals Free to a great,loving home! 2 lizards.....

Dewey Cox

Gen1 Lt1 Guru
Jul 22, 2012
Aurora
Real Name
Dale
Ok guys and gals,I'm sad to say it,but my little friends have to go. Our daughter is due Sept 23rd and I got to get her nursery done,and everything in order. Between our new baby,work,our dog,etc,these guys will suffer sadly.

The first one up for grabs is a sub adult Chinese water dragon. He is in great health,eats like a monster,and is very chill. No nose rub issues,and has always shed with no issues. If ur unsure of care,I can give u a quick course before u take him. He feeds on crickets,worms,and the occasional pinky mouse,frozen thawed of course. He is about 12" from head to tail. He will come with a 30gl tank,screened top,heat lamp hood with bulbs,and tank decor. All this free. U need Nothing.

The other is a sub adult female bearded dragon. She aswell eats like a monster,and loves being held. She is a leatherback,and is gorgeous. She feeds on crickets,worms,fruit,and pinkys here and there. I will also give a quick course on her care also. She is also very health,and has never had any issues. She will cone with a 50gl tank,locking tops,heat lamps and bulbs,and all her tank decor. She is about the same size as the other lizard.

These are awesome pets,and we love them dearly,but don't want to risk neglecting them. The water dragons name is Jun,and the beardies name is Eragon.

If u have any questions,wants,etc,please post or p/m me. Need them to be taken ASAP.

Thanks,
Dale

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Dewey Cox
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list