is this for realz? (chinese atv/scooter/utv)

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
This surely won't get you arrested XD

Velocifero MAD 48 Volt 1600W Lithium Battery NYPD Blue Electric Scooter [model042] - $139.62 :

model042.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
The FAQs are sketchy.

"We provide free shipping promotions. don't miss the big chance!"

Free shipping from China? Yeah, right.

"Merchandise must be returned within 7 days of receipt;
Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed;"

^^Couple of the return requirements. Don't "wear" or "wash" your scooter or you can't return it? If you don't like it, you have 7 days to get it back to China? Did they just copy and paste someone's clothing FAQs as their own?

EDIT: Another page on the site says "60 day" returns. Which is it? 7 days or 60 days?

Easy 60-Day Returns

We're committed to your total satisfaction. If, for any reason, you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can get a full refund of the product price and any associated tax, within 60 business days of receipt of the item(s).

Also, they claim 3-5 days shipping... from China? You can't get stuff from California in 3-5 days unless you expedite. Red flags all over the place. I say scam.

Can you ship to my country?

we can ship to your country.we can ship single item samples or large orders to more than 100 countries.

When will my order arrive?

This shipping method is the fastest available. Delivery times are between 3 - 5 days to all major destinations. Shipping costs vary with item, but all orders that use expedited shipping will receive a 36% discount on shipping costs.We also have Expedited options available for most items, which means your order will arrive 3 or 4 business days after it leaves the warehouse.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info