Local riding

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
Unfortunately there are not many options around here. Your family lives right near Fox Valley which is a good place to ride. If the weather is good next weekend I may head down there. There are a few more parks around but not a lot of good trail riding otherwise.

What did you pick up?

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
Unfortunately there are not many options around here. Your family lives right near Fox Valley which is a good place to ride. If the weather is good next weekend I may head down there. There are a few more parks around but not a lot of good trail riding otherwise.

What did you pick up?

Yeah I’ve been to Fox Valley it’s a good time and close. I have a couple “not official” riding spots but it’s a pain in the ass sometimes and I try to avoid getting bothered by local PD. It was easier to roll around on dirt bikes in my younger and much lighter years when we used to cruise through the forest preserves between Harlem and La Gange Highlands area. Easier to hide with a dirt bike than a big ass quad. All the guys with quads used to take the hit for the rest of us..lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• 10thSVT_03
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list