Best place to sell Brrraaaappp? (ATV)

Phalabala

Regular
Aug 18, 2015
Inverness
cool, thanks for the input folks. Definitely is ATV off season but something like this is actually pretty fun in the snow, some of the hours I put on it were doing snow donuts in my backyard... :p

I could find alternative storage solutions, it is just my new house while still a three car is not as deep as my old 3 car garage and it is tough to fit 3 vehicles, a quad, a lawn tractor, utility trailer, snowmobile, shelving and workbench all in the same place. I'm hoping to put up a shed next spring but know I don't have the time to use the ATV and do HPDEs I thought I'd look into selling the thing.

Phalabala

Regular
Aug 18, 2015
Inverness
Currently in San Francisco for work so can't put together a proper for sale post. It is the flat black tactical looking grizzly 700 4x4 with power steering, locking diffs and so on. Basically an unstoppable barka lounger on wheels. Completely bone stock as I doesnt really need any more, imo. I can take pics when I return home.

I have no idea what it is worth and prices on atvtrader are all over the place.7k seems a decent enough place to start given the low hours?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

Phalabala

Regular
Aug 18, 2015
Inverness
Nice Yamaha

I would detail it and take some better pictures. You are asking $1500 less than a new one and it has 17 hours on it. Make it look new.

#1 a brand new 700 EPS SE is not 8250 are they? I paid over 10k for this thing new. :( They also don't make the flat black color anymore.

I don't have time for that. I'm only home a couple days a week and i'd rather spend that time washing the ZL1. If it doesn't sell i'd happily pay someone a couple hundred to come out and detail it for me if it would net me more than teh cost of the detail in return. Otherwise my time is kind of worth too much to really bother, sadly. ;)

I did wipe it down the other day but when I took a brief lap of the yard to make sure everything was in working order after the winter and it got a little muddy. I don't have the time or inclination to take the fairings off and really clean it out good.

I already have an offer on it, so, yeah, thanks for the input ;)

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
#1 a brand new 700 EPS SE is not 8250 are they? I paid over 10k for this thing new. :( They also don't make the flat black color anymore.

I don't have time for that. I'm only home a couple days a week and i'd rather spend that time washing the ZL1. If it doesn't sell i'd happily pay someone a couple hundred to come out and detail it for me if it would net me more than teh cost of the detail in return. Otherwise my time is kind of worth too much to really bother, sadly. ;)

I did wipe it down the other day but when I took a brief lap of the yard to make sure everything was in working order after the winter and it got a little muddy. I don't have the time or inclination to take the fairings off and really clean it out good.

I already have an offer on it, so, yeah, thanks for the input ;)

https://portyamaha.com/ATVs-Yamaha-...ngton-WI-bfc66a56-ad3b-45dc-976c-a790011fe397

I am just saying a clean product and good pictures goes along way to attract buyers. Good luck with the sale that's a very nice machine.

Phalabala

Regular
Aug 18, 2015
Inverness
https://portyamaha.com/ATVs-Yamaha-...ngton-WI-bfc66a56-ad3b-45dc-976c-a790011fe397

I am just saying a clean product and good pictures goes along way to attract buyers. Good luck with the sale that's a very nice machine.

Kodiak is a different model and lists for a little over a grand less than a grizzly. (And Kodiak didn't even exist in my year anyways.)

I agree on cleaning it, if I have to relist i'll wipe down the fairings but I'm not wasting time trying to figure out how to take them off and risk not getting them back on properly.

I probably won't need to relist.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Kodiak is a different model and lists for a little over a grand less than a grizzly. (And Kodiak didn't even exist in my year anyways.)

I agree on cleaning it, if I have to relist i'll wipe down the fairings but I'm not wasting time trying to figure out how to take them off and risk not getting them back on properly.

I probably won't need to relist.

Fuck top of the line. Good deal. Is that fuel injected?

https://portyamaha.com/ATVs-Yamaha-...ngton-WI-3fd7bf7c-64c2-4079-8cef-a79001235a93

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info