Old braaap sold, new braaap acquired.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Sold the Yamaha a while back. That bike was awesome. And I almost got a 2018 YZ250FX to replace it. Electric start, kick stand and so on. But I really wanted to try something else. And KTM was the only other bike that had the electric start and fit in the mold I wanted.

So today was the day. I had to go all the way out to Countryside KTM to get the right deal. I found a brand new left over 2017 KTM 250 SX-F. The bike had a big rebate and I was able to get it for a few bucks over invoice as well. Worth the drive. It was even cheaper than some of the other bikes that were out of state that I wouldnt have had to pay taxes on. So this worked out. 3 hour round trip with the sketchy bike carrier, and its home. Actually the bike carrier is awesome. The bike is what bounces around on its own suspension. Once I lock down that anti-wiggle bracket, its sturdy. And at 216lbs, the bike is half the weight it will hold.

So we will attempt to go riding tomorrow, but its probably going to be too muddy for the little guy. But we are going to try anyway. This one is here to stay. I have to order the kick stand and Im going to get a slip on FMF pipe too.

Q06tc38.jpg

2NZtYEM.jpg

qZowaF4.jpg

JMwdupZ.jpg

3YOvl31.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info