Miami international boat show: Sea Ray Sundancer 320

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
this is such a huge departure from models of previous lineage. I'm a bit on the fence about the whole bow thing, i think i like it though. It's like a bowrider either the awesome cabin still underneath. I'm so used to seeing express cruisers with the huge chunk of fiberglass out front. the swim platform is huge and the cockpit has quite a bit of seating for a boat this size too.

https://www.facebook.com/boatingmag/videos/10154720429132107/

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
love the topside of the boat, cabin seems way small. I really dislike the v berth dinette and bed combo. IMO a boat thread size should have a dedicated bed up front. the design is too much toward the day boat side of things. Too much compromise in the cabin to spend a weekend on this thing with more than two people.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
love the topside of the boat, cabin seems way small. I really dislike the v berth dinette and bed combo. IMO a boat thread size should have a dedicated bed up front. the design is too much toward the day boat side of things. Too much compromise in the cabin to spend a weekend on this thing with more than two people.

it's interesting because i think they are catering directly to the people who buy these things new though. not many new buyers are buying brand new 32' 'dancers for something to stay on. they go out and putz around and are off by night.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Meh

I really like the bow seating. But not sure why they guy keeps saying it has the cabin space of a 40ft boat. Not it doesn't. Has the space of a 25ft boat. I hate boats that size that share bed and table. Looks like a awesome day boat but doesn't look like u are gaining much cabin space verses a big bow rider with "cabin"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info