Sharkbites Spark

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett
Bought this 2015 Sea Doo Spark 3up last week. 430lbs and 90hp. Its an absolute blast to ride! I've had it our 4 times so far. Fox in St. Charles and Elgin, Lake Koshkonong and Lake Pewaukee. It's got awesome pickup out of the hole shot all the way up until it tops out at 50mph. Handles awesome too compared to any other ski I've ridden. I wish it was a little faster top end tho, 55-60 would be perfect. I got a bunch of mods I want to do to it. Better impeller, stainless wear ring, intake grate, rideplate, variable trim and possibly some engine mods too. There's a tune that will take it up from 90hp to 109hp and an E85 tune that will give you 130hp. :eek3: You can also set the rev limiter about 300rpm higher. The tuner module is $500 and a tuning credit for $400 and that allows you to change the tune whenever you like in a few minutes. Still debating whether that'd be worth it.

9a955c2168b4c78d4ffef05f84f9d0ac.jpg

couple crappy cell pics

cyMT5GN.jpg

MsXFGOs.jpg

PM me if anyone wants to shred sometime!

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett
Another thing I forgot to mention is this thing has iBR (intelligent Brakes and Reverse). It's a $1000 option that I wouldn't of bought but in order to get variable trim you need to have the iBR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMfLDpzl69I

So needless to day I thought brakes and reverse were gonna be dumb but I was totally wrong! (afterall I'm interested in going fast and having fun, not being practical) It is 1000% more maneuverable when you wanna make micro adjustments coming up to the dock, trailer, another ski etc. Cruising at 50mph and waiting until the very last second before the no wake zone is killer awesome. Love that everything is at the control of your fingertips

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Another thing I forgot to mention is this thing has iBR (intelligent Brakes and Reverse). It's a $1000 option that I wouldn't of bought but in order to get variable trim you need to have the iBR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMfLDpzl69I

So needless to day I thought brakes and reverse were gonna be dumb but I was totally wrong! (afterall I'm interested in going fast and having fun, not being practical) It is 1000% more maneuverable when you wanna make micro adjustments coming up to the dock, trailer, another ski etc. Cruising at 50mph and waiting until the very last second before the no wake zone is killer awesome. Love that everything is at the control of your fingertips

That's really fucking cool.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Looks sweet! My 2000 Ultra 150 was 613 lbs and 145 hp on my old Ultra 150 which worked out to 4.2 lbs per HP and it was an absolute thrill ride with a few basic mods. It was nimble, fast top end (about 65mph), good for wave and wake jumping, strong out of the hole, and basically great except going through heavy chop or riding with a passenger. Spark is 4.7 lbs per HP stock, so if you get it tweaked up to 109 hp that's good for 3.9 lbs/hp. Light weight is a good thing for fun!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info