Niche score of 2,363
d4yn2.gif

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Those sleds were still fucked up

i dont have sound, does it say why or how they went through?

the doo looks to need a windshield... the cat looks okay?

i dont know... this shit's fun. snowmobiling's inherently dangerous whether you're ripping a railroad grade or runnin' open water. at least with open water you have a better idea of the risk level :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
If it doesn't happen to be 1-3ft and the current takes you anywhere south of the hole... :O

but it is that shallow. they lower the chain 2-3 feet in the winter. i have grown up wakeboarding/waterskiing/swimming everywhere they went and not once have i ever not been able to touch bottom anywhere i was in the middle of summer... subtract 2-3 feet from that and you're good to go.

at the 3 minute mark they pass my dad's house, where in the winter i've walked entirely across the river, while it wasn't frozen, just in waders and didn't even come close to getting wet.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
i guess what im curious about is the doo has a tow strap on the back it looks like... was he pulling the orange sled? or what.

and doo plastics are seriously cheap as hell... my boss has spares for his sleds just because :rofl: i dunno. i don't see the shame or wrong doing here.

Thought the nose cone for the 11 was going to be a pretty penny (200+) ended up costing $75. Spares ftw. Then you don't have to fucking wait. Like it mattered this season anyway.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
but it is that shallow. they lower the chain 2-3 feet in the winter. i have grown up wakeboarding/waterskiing/swimming everywhere they went and not once have i ever not been able to touch bottom anywhere i was in the middle of summer... subtract 2-3 feet from that and you're good to go.

at the 3 minute mark they pass my dad's house, where in the winter i've walked entirely across the river, while it wasn't frozen, just in waders and didn't even come close to getting wet.

Key is middle of summer. Jump in the frozen water and get wet. It's disorients you and makes it hard to breathe.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Key is middle of summer. Jump in the frozen water and get wet. It's disorients you and makes it hard to breathe.

.... stand up? :rofl:

i said middle of winter also... waders aren't insulated.

i've fallen through. if you stay calm and know the risks you're gonna be okay, especially if it's in less than three feet of water with people everywhere around you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info