PANDA's Yamaha Enticer Snowmobile Thread #BRAAAP

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
So I have been looking for a Enticer since last winter. I wanted something that was small that I can keep in my shed with my lawn mower and light enough that I can muscle it around if I have to move it. Something that I can rip around the yard, neighborhood and river and not really have to care. I wanted something that runs and looks decent. But for what I wanted to spend most were non-running "beater" sleds that have just been neglected. Came across a few decent sleds last winter but didn't pull the trigger. Fast forward to today. I was at the Belvideer Swap and came across a CLEAN 83 Excel III early in the day. Essentially a Enticer with Electric start and more options from what I understand. I shot the seller a lowball. He declined but his counter offer was really attractive. I walked away but came back 5 min later because if I didn't buy this sled someone will. It was clean, and EVERYTHING worked as it should. Except the electric start (no battery). I could tell the guy took care of the thing and it was reliable. It even had current registration and few year old Wisconsin trail permit. If this was good enough for the trails its good enough for my backyard and river. I also got a box of parts with it. I took it back to my trailer and people were asking about it non stop. I had to keep telling people it wasn't forsale. Everyone was swingin hard, asking me to start it and pop the hood. REALLY surprised no one picked this up before me. Guess the early bird gets the worm. I probably could have sold this thing for double what I paid for it. But knowing I would never mind one like this again kept it. :rofl:

1983 Yamaha Enticer/Excel III
340cc Twin
2-stroke
380 pounds
4,800 Original Miles

I this thread might be more interesting if I bought a piece of shit then fixed it up but I really don't have to do much. I can't wait till it snows. :nutz:

I really wish I took pics of it off the trailer.

hSy0pTZ.jpg

Rw6pP82.jpg

EJcekVV.jpg

XOxoNrD.jpg

1983_YAMAHA_180_DPI_APRIL_14_2009_PP11983.jpg

Thread Info