TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
We have a few atv's, a bone crushing XL500, etc

this my favorite braaaaaaper

b7ed783c9a16ab9dfbe93a3c44872dc7.jpg

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I used to race motocross back when I was younger. I had a 92 RM80, 95 RM125 and a 2000 RM250. I used to race both district 16/17 and my "racing career" came to an end when I landed on a lapper almost killing him and hurting me very bad. Broken ribs, broken vertebrate, punctured spleen. I ended up casing the triple after I landed on his shoulder. Broke my frame in half and also cracked my helmet and chest protector. My parents sold the "pieces" of what was left of the 250 before I was out of the hospital. Not a fun way to quit the sport. I have not thrown a leg over any kind of powersport vehicle since. I soon got into sport bikes after that though in 2001 when carter was still pissing in his diapers. I do miss it, and would love a pair of quads for me and the wife. And stupidly we are talking about getting some CRF50's for the kids.

Correction I did have a pair of 50s for a summer with the wife about 10 years ago. But we only parking lot rode them and sold them a few months after buying them. I would love some wave runners too.

#braaapingsincebeforebraaapingwasathing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info