• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

351 ??

BANGIN STANG

Sep 24, 2009
i have a windsor for sale, and yes it will fit no problem in your car, you will not need to swap anything else as long you arent running an EGR line. If you still have you EGR line on the car you will to weld a about 2 inches to extend it! my motor is complete minus valve covers and oil pan and pick up! ill send you more info if you want it

kweb288

Addict
Mar 18, 2009
tho he wants to make it a "cobra r" replica so that would work well since it would most likely fit under the double bump cobra r hood.
You should also change out the heads (unless the engine comes with them), what ever you do, do NOT put the 302 heads on the 351, you will choke the crap out of the thing!
I think you may need a different flywheel too, unless your running a auto. Cuase the 351 is balanced differently then the 302

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info