• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

do use or not to use x-pipe verses h-pipe

ASAULTMECH

Regular
Jun 25, 2008
i have a set of stingers on my 03 cobra, with a upr x-pipe. i like the sound of the stingers at idle and above 3000. i dont like the raspy sound it makes between 1500 and about 3000 when you accelerate on normal driving. i bought a set of quiet borlas and getting ready to put them on. i've been told that part of the problem is the x-pipe and that if i change to a h-pipe i'll loose the raspy sound. all help will be appreciated.
thank you

:gears:

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
i think you would like the prochamber john, i hated it but we have completely different taste in exhaust LOL! you just swapped your stingers out for something quieter - i cut mine off because they were too quiet! h-pipes in general are quieter and less raspy than x-pipes, the pro-chamber is kind of a version of an h-pipe so youre good!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info