• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

f1-a procharged 03 cobra

billyho

Jul 8, 2009
my brother just picked up a 03 cobra with an f1 blower, flowmaster catback, everything else bone stock...of course he wants to up the boost...what fuel system upgrades do you guys recommend...60lb/80lb injectors, fuel rails, lines, pumps etc. car is not daily driven...driven once a week..also who do you recommend to tune the car...I called procharger and they recommended ASSC out of lake villa.

thanks for your advice

Frodo

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2009
how much boost your running/planning on running...will kinda determine what you can get away with on the stock fuel system...but 60lb injectors, boost a pump depending on what fuel pump you go with...as for intake ..we can do stock MAF with MAFia, and of course set you up with a programmer and custom dyno tune...for more information please call or email..

Thanks Mitch

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
looking for a 15lb street tune as well as a race tune...maybe 20lbs...pretty much a safe setup with bigger pumps, lines, fuel rails, and injectors.

ya you need to call bob kurgan. I dont know what a f1a will put out @ 20psi. most of us on here run TS. ON a KB or whipple 20-21psi is around 610-20rwhp and you dont need bigger fuel rails, or lines, or pumps. A boost a pump, 60#ers, and a mafia or a sct ba2400 and those are the supporting mods.

On a procharger 20psi might make more power so you may need to change more things thats why you should call bob.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info