• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Eibach Sportlines springs

cobra maniac

Nov 21, 2008
They say these springs lower the vehicle 1.8" but when the job was done it was more like 2.25 " all around- actually the fronts lowered at about 2.oo" -So the rear sits a tad lower than the fronts-

Not crazy noticable but iv'e lived with it. I asked if he kept the isolators in and was told yes they were left in. So my question is could it be the rear springs were used up front and vice versa?

I saw a another 01 cobra with sportlines and his car looked nothing like mine. Pictures Pictures of my ride are on svt speed under 01 just completed.

Im leaning towards H&Rs 25 or 30 mm Hubcentric wheel spacer kit .
Trying to get the look complete here so can anyone offer any insight about the springs and why they might be so low? Or is it the shocks?:dunno:

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
Theres no way the fronts could be installed in the rear, or vice versa. Sportlines do lower the car pretty much, so this is nothing out of the ordinary, its not the shocks/struts. If you want the front lower Id just removed the front iso's, this should bring it down about .25..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• cobra maniac
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list