• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

JLT CAI running rough

Logan@DeansPerformance

Tai Ni Po Ni
Dec 1, 2006
I hope you guys dont start charging for all you help!Took car apart to do clutch while i had it apart i put on magnaflow catted x,jlt cai. Got it up n running now it runs like it has a miss, NO power,rough idle! anyone else have these issues?Thanks alot to everyone (stock pulley stock tune)

plug the MAF back in, you forgot to.

hazmat404

Addict
Apr 26, 2005
is that the one that has any turns in the piping? i have found 2 different types of cai kits are garbage on my car because it makes it buck, have no power and a rough idle. i got a steeda kit that has no bends in it. thats at least my experience. put the stock box back in and see if it runs back to normal

agentorange

Mar 7, 2005
i figured it out! before i bought it the dealership must have steam cleaned the motor well water pooled up in a spark plug hole its been sitting a month while i was doing the clutch and rusted out the plug and coil so it was running on 7 cylinders all good now the ill put some miles on the new clutch and call Kurgen!thanks for the help everyone

Logan@DeansPerformance

Tai Ni Po Ni
Dec 1, 2006
i figured it out! before i bought it the dealership must have steam cleaned the motor well water pooled up in a spark plug hole its been sitting a month while i was doing the clutch and rusted out the plug and coil so it was running on 7 cylinders all good now the ill put some miles on the new clutch and call Kurgen!thanks for the help everyone

:headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info