• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

best pulley to run

ron

Regular
Apr 4, 2009
HI ALL What is the best pulley to run on my 2003 cobra. I have a jlt carbon fiber fender well with k&n intake,slp loudmouth catted xpipe,borla stingers,dual pass heat exchanger and tank don't know what kind. I have a 2.93 billet flow the pulley is not installed. Any help or ideas would be great. with these part and a good tune what kind of hp and tq will it make.

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
HI ALL What is the best pulley to run on my 2003 cobra. I have a jlt carbon fiber fender well with k&n intake,slp loudmouth catted xpipe,borla stingers,dual pass heat exchanger and tank don't know what kind. I have a 2.93 billet flow the pulley is not installed. Any help or ideas would be great. with these part and a good tune what kind of hp and tq will it make.

2.93 is fine and I would expect mid 400's @ the wheels.

When I did mine a couple years ago I went w/ a 2.76 upper, stock lower and Kurgan tune.

Numbers were 463/463 @ the wheels.

Enjoy the new found power. You'll love it! :)

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005

Billet flow best quality by far.

Frodo

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2009
2.93 and 2.76 are both great pulleys, a 2.93 with tune is gonna put you usually around the 430ish area and a 2.76 with tune around the 450-460hp area. And for as little as the 2.76 cost you. the best option is for 2.76 if you can, also i believe i have talk to you on the phone and look forward to seeing you at the shop soon!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info