• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

HID Headlight and fog light

-=SVT=-

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2006
So i am waiting on my two kits to arrive for my cobra. I meet a kid last year at strats and out of the blue he texts me if I wanted some hid headlights for my car, so i asked how much. He said $100 dollars a kit new in box with one year warranty.:confused: I didnt belive they were real hids so he brought me to his friends house to see them and they were the real deal but he didnt have the 8000 i wanted and said he could have them by wednesday. So i got the headlights and fog lights for $200! Would have been almost 500 if i ordered off the internet. I will post pics as soon as i get them in!!:biggthump

imbuggin

Addict
Mar 15, 2007
what kit are you guys using for your fog light? I am trying to find a kit. I am not even sure the same kit could be used for mine, but it is a starting point.

On another note, my headlights are such a pain in the ass to get to it is insaine. You need to take half the front of the car off. When I had it converted to high end HID's it was almost $1000. Gotta love custom shit ;(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info