• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Need help

raresvt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2007
removed all the lines on the side of the blower to clean it up a little but now every now and then i get a hesitation problem when flooring the car. When u get out of it then back in it clears up so my question is if anyone has pic's of their blower with these line's removed post some up for me so i can see if i did it correctly, also added tr6 plug's as well gapped at 30

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
removed all the lines on the side of the blower to clean it up a little but now every now and then i get a hesitation problem when flooring the car. When u get out of it then back in it clears up so my question is if anyone has pic's of their blower with these line's removed post some up for me so i can see if i did it correctly, also added tr6 plug's as well gapped at 30

You have the total opposite of a pprv hesitation, so thats not it. If you wanna swing by I have a Kenne Bell install instruction book you can look at all the vac lines.

Dont get on that thing anymore untill you figure out what the hell is going on! If one of those vac lines is not hooked up it can be catastrofic for your motor. All mine are zip tied I suggest you do the same. Its that serious.

gteatr6

Regular
Jun 6, 2008
What are the symptoms of a pprv problem. Sometimes my car will bog down under fulll trhotle, kind of like some one shut the car off, then comes back on fine. Usually happens when cold, but has done it when warmed u and it has been some time now since it has done it.

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
What are the symptoms of a pprv problem. Sometimes my car will bog down under fulll trhotle, kind of like some one shut the car off, then comes back on fine. Usually happens when cold, but has done it when warmed u and it has been some time now since it has done it.

A pprv valve makes the car jerk/hesitate when you let off the throttle and get right back on it in a fast accel situation. This is fixed by taking out a valve from the gas tank.

What Erick is talking about and what you just described, sounds like a fuel delivery problem.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info