• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

One more CSVT here

D.Acker

Jun 6, 2009
Hey everyone!

Quick intro. Name is Dave and I drive a 2000 SVT Contour, Tropic Green, completely stock (performance wise). So far the mods I have done are very minimal and I plan to keep it that way!

List of what has been done
Knauberized (door ding guards removed)
Painted chrome grill oval
Fiberglass eyelids
Pioneer headunit
front plate relocated
Redline Hood struts

Here are some pics.
Completed02.jpg

Completed04.jpg

Completed06.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

Sitting with a friends (1190 from 98)
DSC07016.jpg

DSC00800.jpg

DSC00801.jpg

DSC00803.jpg

DSC07252.jpg

I'm still kickin myself for not getting a picture of the car sitting next to the 2010 SHO while I was in MI last month:mad:

D.Acker

Jun 6, 2009
Welcome, nice car. Sorry if Im not properly educated on this, but I thought they only made svt contours in black, maroon, silver and black?

Thank you

Here the info on colors

98 year you had three choices in ext color and the only option was Midnight blue for interior

Silver Frost
Toreador Red
Ebony Black

99-00 you had four ext color
Silver Frost
Toreador Red
Ebony Black
Tropic Green (aka Amazon, named "jazzed" up for SVT)

For 99-00 you also had the two interior colors of MNB and Prairie Tan

I know there is a chart somewhere showing all the color combos and number made for each, I'll try to dig up and post the link. But I know for a fact there were only 710 T-Green\PT made.

***Edit*** I found the chart. Click the button for SVT Production Colors

http://toadster.homestead.com/

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Thank you

Here the info on colors

98 year you had three choices in ext color and the only option was Midnight blue for interior

Silver Frost
Toreador Red
Ebony Black

99-00 you had four ext color
Silver Frost
Toreador Red
Ebony Black
Tropic Green (aka Amazon, named "jazzed" up for SVT)

For 99-00 you also had the two interior colors of MNB and Prairie Tan

I know there is a chart somewhere showing all the color combos and number made for each, I'll try to dig up and post the link. But I know for a fact there were only 710 T-Green\PT made.

***Edit*** I found the chart. Click the button for SVT Production Colors

http://toadster.homestead.com/

Nice thats definetly a rare color. Saw it at the csvt picnic pretty sharp. That new SHO is coming in green too. Looks bad ass in the sun.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info