• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What Blowers do the new Inlets work on?

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
I've been trying to get an exact answer all day, but have yet to find any conclusive, just seems like a lot of speculation. Hopefully by making a thread it can clear things up for me and everyone else who is curious, without having to hunt though hundreds of threads.

The question is, which blowers are each of the Inlets interchangeable with? ie: being able to use the same inlet for both a 2.2 and 2.8KB, etc

Inlet: Todd Berry Kenne Bell Behemoth
Interchangeable Blowers: 2.8, 2.6?, 2.4?, 2.2?

Inlet: Todd Berry Whipple Behemoth
Interchangeable Blowers: None? Separate 2.3 and 3.4 designs?

Inlet: Kenne Bell Mammoth
Interchangeable Blowers: None? Just for the 2.8?

Inlet: Whipple Crusher
Interchangeable Blowers: None? 3.4 specific?

Thanks and if anyone has any good links providing information about any combo please post them. :)

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Interchangeable Blowers: 2.8, 2.6?, 2.4?, 2.2?
Pretty sure the behemoth is 2.8 specific, they talked about making a 2.2 version.

Interchangeable Blowers: None? Separate 2.3 and 3.4 designs?
3.4 only but they also talked about making one for the 2.3

The mammoth is part of the 2.8H supercharger, you cant buy a Mammoth inlet, you gotta buy the whole supercharger kit.

Yes Crusher is for the 3.4 only.
answers in red

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
I've been trying to get an exact answer all day, but have yet to find any conclusive, just seems like a lot of speculation. Hopefully by making a thread it can clear things up for me and everyone else who is curious, without having to hunt though hundreds of threads.

The question is, which blowers are each of the Inlets interchangeable with? ie: being able to use the same inlet for both a 2.2 and 2.8KB, etc

Interchangeable Blowers: Fits ALL 03/04 Cobra Blowers. Completely interchangeable between the 2.2, 2.4, 2.6, 2.6H, 2.8, 2.8H

Interchangeable Blowers: None interchangeable. 2.3 and 3.4 designs cannot be swapped.

Thanks and if anyone has any good links providing information about any combo please post them. :)

The above in Blue is what Ive been able to gather via my searching and my thread on ModularFords

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• hj16
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list