• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Custom exhaust shops?!

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
while detailing my car i noticed the area around my 02 sensor was getting rotted, dont ask me, it is all new shit! shitty metal or weld was too hot when installing bung, anyways i need to have these made, i took them off today so i can show them to the prospective shop, I took the other side off to as a preventative measure as it looked to be not too far behind. It is 2 1/2 so i dont believe it has to be mandrel bent, basic 4 bolt flange and a 90 degree angle, thoughts? I heard there was a place in Mc Henrey.

THANKS!:headbang:

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
they are probably more backed up than hans right now! maybe ill text larry this thread and see what he says..

thanks bob:biggthump

Hey mike there is a guy that I use all the time in Ringwood, IL. Twisted pipes is the shop, actually I am going there this week for some LX stuff. If Hans cannot do it then try this guy, his name is mike. Also call Jim over at THP and tell him what happened, he might get you a new one for free ya never know. PM me if you want twisted pipes # or just google the name for the info.

Ray

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
jim at turbo hp is the fucking man!!!!!

2 minute email response and it read

"Mike,
Good to hear from you. Send them back to me and I will fix or replace them
for you. How's that for service? How is the car running?
Thanks very much, "

Good customer service is not likely to be found very easily!

THP ROCKS!:headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info