• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

questions about fidanza 4.3 clutch

about2bite

SVTNProgress
Oct 13, 2007
I've heard that it's similar to the current clutch I'm running, which is the Zoom ZVT Stage 3 (And it's a piece of s***). This clutch I have is a single disc clutch designed to handle around 650 rwtq, now the bad thing is it's not a full face clutch and is a carbon/metallic disc. The disc is designed for the track and is built to be ragged on, now I don't go to the track and don't beat the hell out of the car at all and what has happened is a glaze has formed on the disc and whenever I let off the clutch in 1st you can hear a very loud and ANNOYING screaching sound due to this. Now this is just what I have found out by talking to others, I personally think it's just shitty clutch but I believe the guy who was havin a similar problem was using the Fidanze clutch you are looking at.

I am going to buy a new clutch and put it in when I'm back in Indiana. I have been looking at the McLeod twin but have heard too many bad things about it so am now thinking about the Spec Stage 3+ since there have been hundreds of people running that single disc with success.

I'm at a little over 600 so I need something that will handle the power but also be street friendly.

I also have the findanza billet fly w/ interchangable friction ring, I was interested in the MeLeod twin bc it allowed you to use the oem or any aftermarket flywheel. I'm still not sure what I am goingt o do but I would recommend finding as much as you can about that clutch before jumping on it, I'm not 100% sure it's that clutch but I want to say it is.

Goodluck,

Josh

about2bite

SVTNProgress
Oct 13, 2007
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info