• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Installing STB.....Need Help asap!

So I bought the MM stb for kb/whipples because I was told that it would give me extra clearance with my stock eaton and allow me to keep it for when I do a whipple or KB later on down the road. I am installing it now and it seems like it doesn't want to fit thou.

So what I did was print out the instructions for the brace that fits the stock SC because the directions are way different from the ones for the KB/Whipple. So should I continue to follow the instructions that I printed out for the stock SC? I took everyones word on svtp that it would fit lol. Does anyone have experience with this and know for a fact that it will fit?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• O
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list