• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Vert boot cover question

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
Ok so I bought a vert boot cover for a GT is it different than a Cobra? Fits like shit and no idea what the deal is.. Are the snaps in a different place or something because the sides snap in and the middle is just bubbled and wont tuck behind the rear seat.. Anyone have this issue please let me know or if you have one from your car when you bought it please send me a pic of the underside so I can see the placement of the snaps... Thank you!

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
Here are 2 pics of what I am currently dealing with.. Weather sucks so I havent been able to go meet up with Dave.. Looks like its just not for this year or bodystyle..
2lxifm8.jpg

zxlcm8.jpg

twn-trbo-svt

NEW GUY
Jan 23, 2009
man looks like that thing was stored or folded wrong!!! i think hey are the same from 94-04......i spoke with saleen and i asked about the tonneau cover and he said the only differnce was the scoop on the top behind the headrests. other then that they all the same....but thats a hard top cover.....i got 1 as well but 10th in line lol

J

Jpatte

Cover

Most of the covers that I seen fit and look like crap, including mine. It even blew off one day going down the street. I think the cover is tri folded so it would fit in the trunk. A man could make some money if they could make one that fit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info