• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What clutch/flywheel combo is everyone running these days

Oncebitten03

TCG Elite Member
Feb 13, 2005
I need to do a clutch in my friends 03, the stocker finally gave out. I've been outta the loop for a while now, so what's the hot item these days. I don't think we're going to go the 26 spline, so i'm thinking of just sticking with the the stock 10 spline setup. Looking for something that will take some power (650 ish) but doesn't have the on/off feel. Thanks!

Regis

twn-trbo-svt

NEW GUY
Jan 23, 2009
Thanks guys!!
mcleod twin disc and steel flywheel. as of now i would say NO but im sending it back cause its winding like a bitch and lee at mcleod says send it back to him. the previous owners mixed some parts up. so he will go through it all and ship it back the right way. luckly i still have my legs but i will update when it get back.

Dana

Bluesmobile
Mar 2, 2004
With 600 + HP, you might want to reconsider the 10 spine thing.

My 2 cents: Fidanza FW, DFX clutch (26 spline)

It is going to be difficult to have a single disc clutch that holds 600 HP and is not on and off, at least a little bit. The other option is a dual disc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info