• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

GSS342 pumps

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Ok I found a deal for two of the pumps with a modified hat ready for the return-style fuel system, I know these pumps are 255lph each but are they the "high-preasure" ones or are those a different Walbro pump?

I found this thread with some info but I doesnt say for sure what they are: http://chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29982&highlight=GSS342

I would just like to know for sure if these is what I need, I was told these pumps were run on a 800+hp setup.

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
the GSS342 and GSS340 are both 255lph high volume, high pressure pumps.. BUT, the GSS342 is not the same. It has an offset inlet and a MUCH SMALLER inlet to the pump. Walbro considers the GSS340 a "Large center inlet designed for mustangs" and the GSS342 is described as a "small offset inlet inline with outlet, designed for civics etc"... thats why i recommended the GSS340.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
the GSS342 and GSS340 are both 255lph high volume, high pressure pumps.. BUT, the GSS342 is not the same. It has an offset inlet and a MUCH SMALLER inlet to the pump. Walbro considers the GSS340 a "Large center inlet designed for mustangs" and the GSS is described as a "small offset inlet inline with outlet, designed for civics etc"... thats why i recommended the GSS340.

when will they learn...:hail:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info