• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

will a gt hood fit a cobra?

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
my buddy just had an accident with his 97 cobra, hes looking to fix it cheap so he can sell it for whatever he can get and move on to something else. im trying to hook him up as much i can but cant find any used cobra parts, if he gets a gt hood will it clear the intake? also does anyone know the difference between cobra and gt headlights for this body style? thanks :biggthump

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
ive got a hood if he needs it. its rio red. i also have some headlights and corner lights.

let me know

pm me a price, not sure if he wants to fix it for sure yet but if he does he might want to... i think hes just looking for the most cost effective fix possible so he can sell it

If he has a Cobra, he should fix it with Cobra parts. If he doesn't, it would greatly devalue the car.

like i said above, hes not really worried about that. the car has other damage than the front end hes not fixing do to the excessive cost, he just wants something thats streetable that he can sell to somebody who needs something to drive

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info