• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Strut Tower Brace

Slow99x

ZOMBIE kill of the week
Jul 20, 2007
I have a Kenny Brown brace that attaches to the firewall as well as the top of the shock towers that's off right now while my blower is being serviced. If you want to try it come on by, I'll pm you my address.
Dennis
What type of intake are you running? I have a JLT highboost that is supposed to not be used with a strut tower brace due to clearance.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
What type of intake are you running? I have a JLT highboost that is supposed to not be used with a strut tower brace due to clearance.

I have the k & N filter housing now with a K&N filter, an SCT2400 mass air and the stock tube to the throttle body. I used to just have a filter hanging off the mass air under a plastic cover that Amazon Racing sent me.

Cobra Dude

Regular
Mar 19, 2004
Hey, Don't get discouraged. There are many similiar setups that have achieved similiar results. Evaluate each mod you intend to install and make sure that it will increase the overall rear wheel horsepower. You don't have to reinvent the wheel. Any mod you want to try has already been tested by someone. Find that someone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info