• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What fuel pump?

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
Yea Lincoln Aviator pump, on my old 98 it plugged directly in and fit right into the basket perfect, no problems at all..Sorry I don't remember exact info on it, but I do know it flows more than the Walbro 255lph pump, I believe it was in the 270-290 range.. As for horse power, I wouldn't use the pump with anything more than 500rwhp.. But even if you were around that hp level you can always install a inline pump too..

lit

one bad motha!
Jan 28, 2008
he has a 99, the aviator pump for a 98 is for a return style system. He has a returnless style. He needs to get a focus pump or an aviator for a returnless system. There is a differance. You shoudl be fine with that focus pump. My brother on his 99 cobra used a focus pump with 42 lb'rs and ran 456 at the wheels with a P1 at that boost range just fine.

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
he has a 99, the aviator pump for a 98 is for a return style system. He has a returnless style. He needs to get a focus pump or an aviator for a returnless system. There is a differance. You shoudl be fine with that focus pump. My brother on his 99 cobra used a focus pump with 42 lb'rs and ran 456 at the wheels with a P1 at that boost range just fine.

No, 98's are returnless fuel systems.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info