• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Reputable Hood Shop

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
When I had my hood installed Darrell at cars collision in highland did it (on the side) and he did an EXCELLENT job. Painted the vents underneath the cowl white so they stuck out - it looked sick. Some of the fiberglass was a little stressed and such and after he painted it it looked immaculate, couldn't see any cracks, and it's still the same today.

I know that they switched managers over a year back so i don't know if they'll do sidework like that anymore out of the shop.

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
When I had my hood installed Darrell at cars collision in highland did it (on the side) and he did an EXCELLENT job. Painted the vents underneath the cowl white so they stuck out - it looked sick. Some of the fiberglass was a little stressed and such and after he painted it it looked immaculate, couldn't see any cracks, and it's still the same today.

I know that they switched managers over a year back so i don't know if they'll do sidework like that anymore out of the shop.

Thanks, but I meant where I can buy a good quality one. Sorry 4 the confusion.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info