• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Wtf!!!!!

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
I found a crack in my front bumper while cleaning the car today. Oh god when will this shit end. I didn't even fucking hit anything!!!!!!

Oh and old man winter really took a shit on my paint, I tried to really keep it together this winter. I thought washing the car would be enjoyable:mad::mad:

Sorry for the rant

Man I have the same luck w my focus. Sorry. Next winter get a $500 junk beater so you dont have to worry, plus w it you can jump snow banks :headbang:

Rotard

No respect
Jul 11, 2007
But what beater could I find that was even relatively safe and reliable for $500

And is the focus even worthy enough to warrant a daily? I mean I know I like to keep good care of it but is just a Focus in the end.

I would want to get a daily more if I had something that I thought warranted one, such as a termi/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info