• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Tech thread: My dyno sheet

Logan@DeansPerformance

Tai Ni Po Ni
Dec 1, 2006
l_f19b1d174ec8480081c56d66817bc2b8.jpg

heres my dyno sheet. i made 448 WHP. is that good?

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Nice safe tune. If I remember your times at the track, it jives with your ET/MPH (and I don't mean the 22.00 ET in your Vehicle profile :D ).

I made 472/505 with those mods, but my tune was probably a bit more aggressive than yours.

The AF ratio looks nice and flat though, which is good.
The good tuners tend to be able to get that nice safe/powerful A/F ratio right across the board.

about2bite

SVTNProgress
Oct 13, 2007
Those look like good numbers to me, most don't break 500 until they really start to spin the Eaton and have it ported.

It's hard to say much about the tune though since all we have is a afr (which looks good) as far as the tune is concerned and nothing else to base our opinions on.

My buddy made very similar numbers with the same setup though, if I remeber correctly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info