• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Just turned 100000 miles today

Mystic544

TimmaY
Apr 7, 2004
Peoria, AZ
My 03 SVTf is just above 62K miles
Needs an upstream O2 and maybe new coil pack, wires & plugs.
Besides the damn soft black OEM paint - she has been a very good & fun daily driver. If I could come across a super low mile Silver 04 Euro SVTf I would make the trade and daily drive that one for another few years...until SVT comes out with a new Focus or Fusion or ????
:alcoholic

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
What kind of miles are on your svtf's . It might have miles but it looks and drives like it has half that
Any major problems? These motors are suppose 2 be pretty good and last a while (stock form ofcourse).
@56 k I bent every intake valve, because I cracked the plastic timing cover and a piece of plastic fell into the timing belt and skipped 3 teeth. Now all new valve train and new timing belt ill b keepin this thing 4 a while.
Now suspension is a different story, I go through links n bushings like water. I was thinking of going to a zts focus springs in front just to soften up the car a bit to make it better for our shitty roads .

mbsvtfocus03

May 10, 2008
mine has on it now 48,200...i love my car, but i have had the share of problems as well; clutch recall from the tsb, no start, windshield, heated heats not shutting off, hatch release worked intermittently, and i cant think of others. thank god i bought the extended warranty cuz everything was covered and i only have paid a $50 dedectible once. there has been over $4000 worth of work and labor so far and all i have paid is the deductible. my car is basically brand new now lol!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info