• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

97 Cobra cluster in 95 GT?

scca_stang

Owns Assault Rifles
Dec 4, 2008
So I bought this OEM Cobra Cluster from a 97 Cobra on ebay and I installed it in my 95 GT... I hit the lights and it back lit for a moment and them went out... and never lit again no matter what... did I botch up the install, is it possibly a defective lighting issue with the cluster or is the cluster not compatable with the 94/95 body?

I have not had a chance to fire up the car because it is still on jack stands with the suspension off and do not wan to risk the car falling off the stands.

scca_stang

Owns Assault Rifles
Dec 4, 2008
the connectors are the same... the only thing I can think of is pulling the new cluster out and comparing the printed circuits between the two (probably should have done that prior to installing it, but you all know how that goes when you get new parts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• scca_stang
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list