• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

4R70W Shift points on Termi Motor ?

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
hey guys, Im just finishing up mating my 4r70w trans with the 04 cobra motor. And i have the Baumann trans controller hooked up, and i was wondering what you guys might suggest as far as shift points go. Ideally id like something somewhat aggressive but still pretty safe. I havent been able to afford beefing up the trans just yet, so I dont want to go crazy. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks :D

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
thats a good point, i should wait, but it will be a good while until I can afford to get it dyno'd and whatnot. I am lucky i was able to even be able to afford to get it running after getting screwed over by my friend and shit. so im just thankful right now. and i just wanna make sure i have some safe shift points and nothin too crazy. its been 5 years since the car was running, id hate to blow the trans or anything else after what ive been through trying to get this car running again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info